We welcome you to join us for our inaugural Oneday Fore Dreams golf tournament on Friday September 23rd, 2022 at Rochester Place Golf Club & Resort.
Shotgun Start at 1:00PM. Scramble Format.
Our goal is to raise $30,000 to help make end-of-life dreams come true for Canadian adults living with a terminal illness!
Registration is $150 per golfer or $600 for a foursome. You can register by clicking the button below which will download the Tournament PDF which can be filled out electronically or by hand and emailed back to us at email@example.com
What’s included with your Golf Registration:
- 18 holes of golf (4 person shotgun scramble format)
- Golf Cart
- Gift bag for all participants
- Complimentary snacks
- Awards for tournament & challenge hole winners
Become a Sponsor & Make Dreams Come True
You can sponsor the Oneday Fore Dreams charity golf tournament. With the support of sponsors like you, we can achieve our fundraising goal of $30,000. Every dollar donated helps to fulfill end-of-life dreams for terminally ill adults in Windsor-Essex County and throughout Canada. Our community is known for its charitable giving, a community that you and and your employees can be proud to be part of. For more information on Sponsorship package options, please click the “Sponsor Registration” button below. This will download a PDF to your device which can be reviewed, filled out and returned to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsor Information & Registration PDF
About Oneday Dreams
Oneday Dreams is a new national charity founded right here is Windsor Essex! The charity serves Canadian adults living with a terminal illness by facilitating end-of-life dreams that offer joy, inspiration, and comfort while focusing on life and living. Our charity strives to reach medically eligible adults in Canada who are at least 18 years of age, have a life expectancy of one year or less, and lack the resources or finances to achieve the dream on their own. We have granted wonderful dreams such as a private movie theatre party, going to a Leafs game for the first time and even getting a special message from an idol like The Rock!
We have classic tournament challenges along with NEW unique hole challenges only found at this tournament.
See below for a description of each hole challenge along with dream prizes to be won!
- Longest drive wins a prize!
- PRIZE: Official Masters hat & golf balls plus a local restaurant gift card!
- If your team can birdie the hole, they will be entered into a draw for a prize!
- Closest shot to the Celebrity standee in the fairway wins a prize!
- PRIZE: Caesars Windsor night out show & dinner.
- Ever dream of winning $10,000? That’s a dream come true if you get a hole in one!
- Land your tee shot on the green and be entered into a draw for a prize!
- PRIZE: A brand new BBQ
- A lotto drum is spun, you pull out a random ballot. Whichever club type is on the ballot, your team has to use for the entire hole! Get a par and be entered to win a prize!
- PRIZE: A Little Italy gift pack valued over $350!
There will also be a Putting Contest with a Happy Gilmore twist. Details to be revealed on day of tournament!
All prize winners are announced LIVE at our post golf dinner and awards celebration in the clubhouse dining room.
Absolutely! The fun with scramble format is that the best shot is used after each player in their foursome has attempted the same shot. So if your tee shots aren’t great, but your putting is good, you will be helping out your team! Most importantly, this is a fun tournament to help raise money to make dreams come true. All levels of golfers are welcome.
Yes! You can register as a single golfer, duo, trio or foursome. If you sign up as a single or duo, you may be placed with other registered golfers in able to maximize our golfer participation and keep pace of play equal for all.